Integration of your Magento store with Ebay will expand the reach and visibility of your product range allowing you to link multiple eBay stores across different geographic boundaries to the one Magento backend. For instance, merchants can set up multiple micro sites on eBay and tailor the look and positioning of them to better appeal to certain segments of the market in addition to having your own online store at your own website. This can leverage off the hugely popular online auction and shopping website, exposing their product range to more and more potential customers.
Key Features of E-Bay Integration:
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product gets rejected from eBay due to invalid data, then its information is fetched from automated synchronized request along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- New Order Notifications: When a new order is fetched from eBay.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. product Listing is established between Magento® and eBay. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map eBay category and attributes to that of Magento®, and after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to ebay.com.
- Product Category Mapping: Many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® store to the single category of eBay.
- Simple Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple types of Magento® product on eBay.com.
Why Choose MavenBird for E-bay Integration
- We develop user-friendly, all browser and all devices compatible websites
- You’ll get a dedicated account manager and team for real-time maintenance & support during entire project execution
- We offer flexible engagement models for our clients
- You can get independently verified customer reviews
- Our developers adhere strictly to international coding guidelines & standards, quality, and timely project delivery
- Our project solutions offer seamless integration with other codes and APIs
- Prior to starting the development process, our project managers will thoroughly discuss your goals & requirements to ensure that you get the precise solution what you paid for
- You are bound to get the best value for money with us
- 8+ years of experience in the industry
- 3 state of the art offices
- Client Base: USA, UK, Australia and other European & Asian countries
- Worked on over 4000+ projects & have delivered successfully
- More than 40 full-time employees
- Google Certified Partner