Google Cloud Platform is a suite of public cloud computing services offered by Google. The platform includes a range of hosted services for compute, storage and application development that run on Google hardware. Google Cloud Platform services can be accessed by software developers, cloud administrators and other enterprise IT professionals over the public internet or through a dedicated network connection.
Sevices we Provide:
- Google App Engine: Google App Engine enables you to build and host applications on the same systems that power Google applications. App Engine offers fast development and deployment; simple administration, with no need to worry about hardware, patches or backups; and effortless scalability.
- Google BigQuery Service: Google BigQuery Service is a fully managed data analysis service that enables businesses to analyze Big Data. It features highly scalable data storage that accommodates up to hundreds of terabytes, the ability to perform ad hoc queries on multi-terabyte datasets, and the ability to share data insights via the web.
- Google Cloud Bigtable: Google Cloud Bigtable is a fast, fully managed, highly-scalable NoSQL database service. It is designed for the collection and retention of data from 1TB to hundreds of PB.
- Google Cloud Build: Google Cloud Build is a service that executes your builds on Google Cloud Platform infrastructure. Google Cloud Build can import source code from Google Cloud Storage, Cloud Source Repositories, GitHub, or Bitbucket; execute a build to your specifications; and produce artifacts such as Docker containers or Java archives.
- Google Cloud Datalab: Google Cloud Datalab is an interactive tool for exploration, transformation, analysis and visualization of your data on Google Cloud Platform. It runs in your cloud project and enables you to write code to use other Big Data and storage services using a rich set of Google-authored and third party libraries.
- Google Cloud Dataproc: Google Cloud Dataproc is a fast, easy to use, managed Spark and Hadoop service for distributed data processing. It provides management, integration, and development tools for unlocking the power of rich open source data processing tools. With Cloud Dataproc, you can create Spark/Hadoop clusters sized for your workloads precisely when you need them.
Why Choose MavenBird for Google Cloud
- We develop user-friendly, all browser and all devices compatible websites
- You’ll get a dedicated account manager and team for real-time maintenance & support during entire project execution
- We offer flexible engagement models for our clients
- You can get independently verified customer reviews
- Our developers adhere strictly to international coding guidelines & standards, quality, and timely project delivery
- Our project solutions offer seamless integration with other codes and APIs
- Prior to starting the development process, our project managers will thoroughly discuss your goals & requirements to ensure that you get the precise solution what you paid for
- You are bound to get the best value for money with us
- 8+ years of experience in the industry
- 3 state of the art offices
- Client Base: USA, UK, Australia and other European & Asian countries
- Worked on over 4000+ projects & have delivered successfully
- More than 40 full-time employees
- Google Certified Partner