If you have a website that has traffic, then you need to do email marketing. Email marketing gives you the ability to contact your visitors even after they leave your website.
Do You Need Email Marketing?
A few benefits of email marketing are:
- Increase repeat visits: Over 70% of website visitors abandoning your website will never return. When you build an email list, you can build a connection with your visitors by collecting their email addresses and sending them valuable content.
- Build a loyal following: Repeat visitors are more likely to convert into customers, compared to first-time visitors. In fact, studies show that it takes 3-4 visits to your website for your potential customers to actually think of doing business with you.
- Increase sales: Email conversions outperform both social and organic search traffic. So if you’re looking to make sales, then you’ll need to start email marketing.
The 4 Best Email Marketing Platforms for Beginners
- Mailchimp – Best for beginners
- Mailjet – Best for real-time collaboration
- ConvertKit – Best workflow
- GetResponse – Good budget workflow
Why Choose MavenBird for E-mail Marketing
- We develop user-friendly, all browser and all devices compatible websites
- You’ll get a dedicated account manager and team for real-time maintenance & support during entire project execution
- We offer flexible engagement models for our clients
- You can get independently verified customer reviews
- Our developers adhere strictly to international coding guidelines & standards, quality, and timely project delivery
- Our project solutions offer seamless integration with other codes and APIs
- Prior to starting the development process, our project managers will thoroughly discuss your goals & requirements to ensure that you get the precise solution what you paid for
- You are bound to get the best value for money with us
- 8+ years of experience in the industry
- 3 state of the art offices
- Client Base: USA, UK, Australia and other European & Asian countries
- Worked on over 4000+ projects & have delivered successfully
- More than 40 full-time employees
- Google Certified Partner