Drupal is an open source content management system used to design user friendly CMS based websites like blogs, social networking, corporate, eCommerce, educational institutes web sites etc. Whether it is a 5 page or more than 500 pages structure, it can be designed using versatile features of this content management system. It makes use of PHP as a scripting language and MySQL as its database. Like others, it uses database to add the content of the form combining with a template layout to create a complete site. With the increasing competition, the companies require quick updating on the pages which is possible if you are having a CMS based structure using it. There are millions of modules and components available with it which can make a net layout extremely user friendly and allows a developer to include the specific features and functions needed.
- It enables changing layout without affecting the content because the content is stored in the database which is different from the template
- If you own a Drupal site, you can manage the text, images etc., whenever you like and from wherever you like. When the content is managed quickly and easily, it yields positive returns and also reduces your operational costs.
- The use of this content management system is simple and it doesn’t require any technical skill. Whereas, it saves lot of your time which is the most important aspect in today’s fast moving business world.
- An easy navigation structure can be made using this enabling a developer to create a user friendly pattern.
- Using the templates and modules of it, a customized page can be made as per your requirements.