Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce websites. AWS enables you to set up the infrastructure to support Magento deployment in a flexible, scalable, and cost-effective manner in the AWS Cloud. This reference deployment will help you rapidly build a Magento Open Source cluster by automating configuration and deployment tasks.
AWS Web Hosting
We Offer Amazon Integration Services For:
With AWS, you can use whatever CMS you like, including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and more. AWS also supports and provides SDKs for popular platforms like Java, Ruby, PHP, Node.js, and .Net.
Your customers can be anywhere in the world. With AWS you can have a datacenter or CDN hosting your website in any geography you choose with just a few mouse clicks.
Website traffic can fluctuate a lot. From quiet times in the middle of the night, to campaign driven, social media sharing traffic spikes, AWS infrastructure that can grow and shrink to meet your needs.
AWS only charges you for the resources you use, with no up-front costs or long-term contracts. AWS has web hosting options that offer pay-as-you-go pricing or fixed monthly pricing.
Why Choose MavenBird for AWS Web Hosting
- We develop user-friendly, all browser and all devices compatible websites
- You’ll get a dedicated account manager and team for real-time maintenance & support during entire project execution
- We offer flexible engagement models for our clients
- You can get independently verified customer reviews
- Our developers adhere strictly to international coding guidelines & standards, quality, and timely project delivery
- Our project solutions offer seamless integration with other codes and APIs
- Prior to starting the development process, our project managers will thoroughly discuss your goals & requirements to ensure that you get the precise solution what you paid for
- You are bound to get the best value for money with us
- 8+ years of experience in the industry
- 3 state of the art offices
- Client Base: USA, UK, Australia and other European & Asian countries
- Worked on over 4000+ projects & have delivered successfully
- More than 40 full-time employees
- Google Certified Partner